The most important and the most valuable process developed by Dabster is the production of aluminum sulfate from various raw materials.
Dabster owns the technology and know-how to produce aluminum sulphate from such raw materials like kaolin, bauxite and aluminum hydroxide.
The process occurs under conditions of elevated temperature and pressure and takes place in several stages:
- Preparation of raw materials: crude kaolin powder to the consistency of appropriate granularity,
- Mixing kaolin in a mixer to prepare a suspension of water and kaolin,
- Directing slurry into the reactors,
- Filling the slurry to reactor and concentrated sulfuric acid,
- Extraction of alumina from kaolin,
- Neutralization of aluminum hydroxide suspension,
- Emptying of reactors,
- Cooling after-neutralizing suspension in heat exchangers,
- The concentration of the filtrate in the filter press,
- Concentration of the filtrate in the evaporator,
- Crystallization, Shredding / granulation.
As a result of subsequent operations such as neutralization, dilution and filtration, the solution is obtained with a content of 8% converted to Al2O3, which is a considerable amount of commercial product of aluminum sulphate in liquid form.
The remaining part of the produced solution is subject of further processing such as concentration process, crystallization, crushing and granulation to obtain a solid aluminum sulfate content of 16-17% converted to Al2O3. Ready product is packed in bags or big-bags. The shape and granulation level of the final product might be adjust to the needs of the client.
If you are interested in our technology, please contact us via the contact form.